Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Leamax

[UPDATED] Kingdom Hearts Bring Arts figures on display at New York Toy Fair; features Pirates of the Caribbean Sora and Shadow Heartless along with King Mickey Plushie

Square Enix's presence is on full display at this year's New York Toy Fair with their showcase of new Kingdom Hearts Bring Arts figurines. Some of the new figures include Brings Arts Kingdom Hearts III Sora (Pirates of the Carribean version) and an uncolored prototype of Bring Arts Kingdom Hearts III Shadow Heartless.

New colored prototypes of Bring Arts Kingdom Hearts III Axel and Bring Arts Kingdom Hearts III Kairi are also on display along with Kingdom Hearts III Toy Sora, Donald, and Goofy, Bring Arts Kingdom Hearts III Riku, Bring Arts Kingdom Hearts II Halloween Town Sora and Bring Arts Kingdom Hearts II Christmas Town Sora as well as Bring Arts Kingdom Hearts III Sora (Second Form) and Bring Arts Kingdom Hearts III Sora (Guard).

You can view shots of the figures in the gallery below.

UPDATE [Feb 18, 2019]: Square Enix Merchandise have posted on their Instagram a picture of a new King Mickey Plushie wearing his black cloak from Kingdom Hearts II. You can view it below.

The New York Toy Fair runs until February 19th.

What do you think of the figures? Which one(s) would you like to have? Let us know in the comments below!

View full article

On 2/16/2019 at 4:22 PM, Arvin Jay said:

Is it me or is it just the lighting that's making me think that that's a Riku version 2? I mean the B.A. or Riku looked bad.

DziGCGQWwAM2UWA.jpg

Likely not. SE's PAKs and BAs have always been quite a bit of hit or miss. Sometimes they look good, sometimes they look off, even if we're talking about the same figure. My friend and I both bought the Riku BA from SE's store and those two have quite a few differences. They're minor in this case but accumulate.

Not to mention that prototypes tend to be more detailed and look better overall. While I've seen a few examples of the final product looking better or just slightly worse, companies also tend to put a lot more effort into the prototypes.

Axel's nose looks strange though. Way too big, so that is something I hope will be fixed for the release...