Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
polowogs

Who could the Master of Masters possibly be?

Who could the Master of Masters possibly be?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who could the Master of Masters possibly be?

• Sora
    • Luxu
    • Xehanort
    • Noctis Lucis Caelum
    • Your Union Cross Character
    • Demyx
    • Goofy
    • Donald
    • Yen Sid
    • Someone else (Comment Below)

I have a theory that it's Sora. I mean isn't the Book of Prophecies worlds based on world and friends he knows or will go to? Also there's picture of the Kingdom Key and a Shadow heartless in it, the first type of heartless Sora ever encountered. It could be a version of him from that time period. Though I could be wrong.

Edited by keyslinger

It would be interesting if it was Yozora, seeing as he has one blue eye and one red eye; maybe a result of putting an Eye in No Name? If the Master of Masters is indeed the next antagonist, Yozora would fit the bill: his name means "Night Sky", which is the opposite of Sora ("Sky"), and the game character exists in a copy of Toy Box created by Young Xehanort. Coincidence? 

Edited by Keyblade Master XIII

20 minutes ago, Keyblade Master XIII said:

It would be interesting if it was Yozora, seeing as he has one blue eye and one red eye; maybe a result of putting an Eye in No Name? If the Master of Masters is indeed the next antagonist, Yozora would fit the bill: his name means "Night Sky", which is the opposite of Sora ("Sky"), and the game character exists in a copy of Toy Box created by Young Xehanort. Coincidence? 

In addition, the Master of Masters shares Noctis' voice actor in both English and Japanese. If true, it's an additional example of a Final Fantasy character having a Kingdom Hearts-ish instance (Reno / Axel).

If Noctis is a more polished version of the Final Fantasy XIII-Versus protagonist, then Yozora is something similar. Plus, there's that interview from 2013 where Nomura said the following: "Do you know the name Sora mean the “sky”, in japanese and Noctis, his family name is Caelum which mean sky as well so basically, Noctis mean “night sky”, so they are kind of complete opposites to each other. There is a reason why I named these characters as opposites."

Plus, there's that KH easter egg in FFXV where Prompto mentions a video game featuring magical key that can unlock any door. And in the Toy Story world, Sora (or rather Yozora) is from a video game. Basically, too many coincidences for me. But mostly its the voice actor thing.

It's totally Noctis, eternity in the afterlife really messed him up so eventually he used his connection to the Crystal to travel to a new dimension, became the Master of Masters, and orchestrated everything all so that he could eventually relive his destiny differently (Versus XIII) and create a new reality/world there. His eccentric attitude just stems from him trying to cope with the trauma of his past life, as well as some sort of psudo-persona he developed with inspiration from Ardyn. He's essentially become an "Ardyn" for a different universe now.

Lol, I don't care how crazy that sounds, until Nomura says something (ANYTHING, PLEASE!?), you can't prove otherwise!! >XD

I think Yozora is most likely, if it's a character we know.

Ultimately I think he'll be a completely new character. I hope so, I'd like to see a newly designed character from Nomura tbh. It's also possible we will never know.

17 hours ago, Keyblade Master XIII said:

I really like this theory! :D

I also think that it could be a new KH character or maybe just maybe Luxord/Demyx (if they do not show up in the next KHUX story updates) because their original selves were not revealed yet.