Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

To be fair, at this point Re:mind is coming out in 2020 so the updates lasting till then makes sense

Then there's also them focusing on the next game, so rather than do more DLC after Re:mind they will just focus on that instead

That was just me making a joke, didn't come out as intended

Byeeeeee!

God I so badly want it to happen

Look how they massacred my boy

he doesn't even exist anymore

soracry

I'm just.... Mad

Just mad and sad about it

Mad because the dev team clearly wanted to keep Leon cus there's an interview that tells us they were mad when he got cut

And sad because this fandom has started to talk a lotta bs about Leon and co

pain the question is if he exists moving onwards

Well now I'm gonna cry

I think it's just been a long day lmao

I probably shouldn't have been talking on here while I was frustrated with irl shit that had nothing to do with you guys, I apologise if I was shitty in the khux chat

well we dont know if he was evil back then yet

well we dont know if he was evil back then yet

strelitziapeek

Sora: Hey look at these old Keyblades medals fall out of keyblade with pictures of sora and his friends on them What the fuk?

But it would be so funny to think that the medals all have the pictures of the main characters on them, so by that Logic, if someone like donald opened one of the old keyblades in the keyblade graveyard, theyd find medals with his face on them.

Haha, I looked through my old reddit posts and found this
sketch-1570620039741.png

Idk why I down voted that comment tbh :tifashrug:

Someone just needs to remind Square Enix of their IPs and KH's true potential

This is neither here nor there and I won't argue it, I think it's just a statement

> -The red wing pattern in Squall’s back is based off of Rinoa’s image, isn’t it?

> Nomura: That’s right. Well, there is a reason why Leon rejects being called Squall. I added Rinoa’s wings to imply something definitely happened in the past.

What does it even mean

Although he was actually 100% correct

> -The red wing pattern in Squall’s back is based off of Rinoa’s image, isn’t it?

> Nomura: That’s right. Well, there is a reason why Leon rejects being called Squall. I added Rinoa’s wings to imply something definitely happened in the past.

ephemerfrown

Where did this nomura go

Guys I had a crazy dream last night where Lexeaus got the power to rewrite the fabric of reality at will, but he can only do it 10 times

I went in the dream "okay now this is just ridiculous"