Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

You can switch gigas

The best way to get the achievement score is to make use of the big electrical shock wave at the bottom of the stage

You get more combo multipliers for destroying enemies with traps

If you get enough in that trap it increases your score a lot

> "what would the plot of KH3 be if they didn't have those games though, I don't think it would be as good as it's going to be."
> "It wouldn't be the same story at all, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't be good. If anything the build up of anticipation for KH3 may be its downfall if it doesn't live up to expectations"
Oishii the foreteller

We might never see something like it in the series again

Lots upon lots of theorizing and discussion about what would happen and how

Every new trailer shook the fanbase completely by providing new bits of info

Nah, Esto is right on this one. Whether you enjoyed KH3 or not is up to you, but that whole hype was on another level. KH won't have that effect again, at least not in the next game.

I am just speaking for myself on the things I have observed and my predictions regarding the future of the series' hype

I don't 100% know but there are things you can just intuitively assume

The expectations for KH3 was much higher than any other game in the series. What people got out of KH3 wasn't what a lot of people wanted, so the hype for the next game will go with those expactations in mind.

I think the engine switch/change in the art style of the game contributed also a lot to the hype, because it was the first mainline KH game with next gen graphics and S-Tier animations :linkus3:

KH3 had:

* 8 games of story developed over 17 years over its head
* Promise of being a conclusion to the story arc
* First KH game with Pixar worlds
* First proper Kingdom Hearts game on a console in 13 years
* Unreal Engine 4 graphics
* Command Deck
* Final Fantasy characters appearing again ever since BBS (that's what we all thought at the time anyway)

Add that to the absurd amount of red herrings and momentum from the trailers

"Darkaqua?" "Xion is a seeker?" "Er mah God, is that Roxas?" "Er mah God, Sora and Kairi are sharing romantic moments?" "Er mah God, Sora and Aqua are reaching their hands out to each other in the 0.2 opening cinematic?"

Among many, many other things

lol

But yeah, the point is, I don't think we'll see something quite like KH3 hype for some time

Which is a shame because the next game will likely be better in terms of story