Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Yeah it’s cool that he plants ideas out like that and always brings most of them into being sooner or later in some way

Never really seen anything like it in any other series tbh laughsinnomura

Honestly do y’all think they’ll ever go past kh6 or will they just keep doing subtitled names after 4 or 5 or something? hadesthink

We don't really have much reason to believe luxu has been going against MoMs plan atm, even tho he didn't seem super on board with it as it was being told to him, he made it abundantly clear in the secret reports that he was meant to bring both the foretellers and MoM back

i mean, the only story they have left at this point is the 40 thieves one that went straight to video, so i kinda see why it wasn't included (not to mention the focus seemed to be on 3d animated films instead of hand-drawn not counting hercules and pirates)

I guess they'll kinda have to right? Cus I mean aren't they sorta running out of the "good" Disney movies at this point? Aside from having Pixar to pull from now (which in itself is very limited too) idk how many more obvious candidates there are

Like pulling stuff off the top of my head it feels like there's only about like 3 games worth of good picks left tbh but I probably just don't know enough of em

The initial clone fight in Scala, I thought it was just some mobs

But no you beat them and then cutscene and now you're facing the old man himself in like wait what there is no actual end game world lame the thing I've been fantasizing and looking forward about for years doesn't exist

Ah, yeah I figured you were talking about 1 and 2 cus the last thing sent right before that mentioned them

Was definitely one of the wackest things I’ve seen in the whole series ngl

I mean he existed for quite some time, surely he had begun to grow somewhat of a sense of self, different than how he once considered himself to be just the guy that took Ansem’s name and would go on to achieve what his master couldn’t