Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

That and there are a lot of people on the document constantly rip

But like !!!! Sora is in HOW MANY LAYERS OF SLEEP?!?

There's before Olympus, when Xigbar cuts off, passing out in the Carribean, and being put to sleep by Marluxia in Corona,

I have read the sleeping realm theory and whilst it was interesting   and had some good observations (Secret ending being split dream worlds) ultimately didn't like it either as a theory or a direction the series could go in. it's also based on clutching at very short straws, overreading and reading ones personal interpretations into scenes that had (still obscure) simpler explanations , like the SFX when Xigbar, the logo, Kairis absence during Soras Final World visit, etc

The "May your heart be your guiding key" was stated by Nomura in an interview as something he made up over a lunch break when working on 2.8 so I don't think Goofy suddenly remembering the line is anything more than a sneaky retcon

Also the author of the theory had an obvious bias towards Sora Riku yaoi shit which lets be honest is never happening canonically ever. 

Someone probably already noticed this but the numbers on the XIII clock tower on KH3's cover have a pattern. Every number proceeding it's previous number is always 5-6 spaces clockwise away from said previous number (or 8-7 spaces anti clockwise)

actually they are all 5 spaces from each other exactly if you skip the number 13, with 13 being 5 spaces from the final number 12

Besides. It's not all that mind blowing. Probably is the foretellers. I got halfway through that sleeping world theory

I'll admit it's interesting but it hasn't convinced me yet.