Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Absolutely worthless trash is what that would be

A game like Sekiro or Dark Souls is difficult and people will give up and beg for easy mode, but it's a game that's based around your determination to persevere. It never locks content away from any player skilled or not.

Kingdom Hearts is no such game, it offers difficulty types and the reward should be your skill growth with it, not exclusive content.

if skill growth should be a reward then kh games did so far a poorly job

bc the game never had hard content

regardless of the difficulty

lingering will was the only hard boss so far

Not exactly. KH2 FM has a varied difference between players who play Crit and players who play any other difficulty

Crit mode literally pushes you to rethink the way you normally handle the game

Roxas was a fight regardless of difficulty that made you very clearly aware of the revenge value and that you should probably think about how that works

Most difficulty levels you can just mash X and be done, but Roxas on Proud and then the entirety of Crit mode will literally be like "this ain't it Chief."

Like I used limits and drives and summons way more in crit than I ever have

If that's not skill growth then I don't know what it is.

You shouldn't be awarded with exclusive cutscene and bosses and whatnot just because you CAN play on a higher difficulty

are you sure that's actually a thing bc of the difficutly or just bc the game didn't explain you how to use it's mechanics?

if you notice how to use summons and other mechanics only in crit, then the game did a horrible job in explaining its game mechanics

therefore it has nothing to do with difficulty

I mean I knew about the mechanics before playing Crit, but the game really isn't difficult enough to push your use of mechanics until you play crit.

Crit is not for casual players

A target audience of KH initially

Nowadays

We have a large fanbase that they should target

But they continue to target children and casual players

Hmm....almost like they had a reason to make that their target

Couldn't tell you what that is though

But anyway, poor design or not, crit is designed for the hardcore base that believes they are skilled enough to handle the pressure

I'm honestly appalled that anyone thinks they should receive exclusive content just cause they're better at the game than the average player.

I wouldn't really care about exclusive rewards if the experience in crit is in general good

but if it's to easy I get nothing from playing on crit