Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

"For people who really want a challenge, you can decide to not carry over Keyblades, equip the “Zero EXP” ability, and play through Critical Mode without leveling up at all. This will test your concentration, willpower, and skill as a player, but we did balance the game so that you’re able to clear it - even with those options." willpower? so chip damage is intended? seasalt_shinji

i am also stuck at Lump of Horror atm

doesnt help that damage gets sadder with each new world xD

I am also still afraid that this Snow Escape in Arendelle will be a hard wall, since i never managed to not get hit by most of the laserbeams

You know the worst thing with lump of Horror? I blocked all the charge attacks and the fireball too, and did a reprisal and it did pitiful damage

Mother Gothels Heartless annoyed me a lot since i always forgot his dustcloud after doing his dive still does damage for some time

Lump of Horror summoning Hands is also ultra annoying and time consuming, gives room to build up Formchange but still a pain

If "X-Boost" wasnt probably farmable too late game, i would even consider grinding 20-30 more Def to hopefully get the ability to survive 2-3 hits lol