Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

In the secret reports Luxu mentions that the keyblade war happened just as written on the Lost Page. Wasn't Luxu the only one that didn't get a copy of the book of prophecies, and by extension the Lost Page? You guys think the world shattering was a result of Luxu acquiring the Book, causing a paradox like the Master of Masters said it would? Kind of a stretch I guess, but Luxu isn't supposed to know how the keyblade war was supposed to unfold, he was supposed to be an observer.

so, about the frozen theory, how it's supposedly edited from a different version where elsa spawned the skoll heartless

it got me thinking: if elsa and anna are supposed to be part of the new 7 princesses, but elsa is waffling between light and dark, then how is she a candidate for the princesses? don't they have to be pure light?

Yeah but what larxene said shouldn't make sense either then

Imo they didn't need to replace the princesses, it's not like we went to all their worlds in KH1 either for what world choice matters

I personally do believe frozen was edited

Maybe not in the exact way that the theory says

But it really does feel like it was edited from a previous version

So it is quite possible he was added last minute

And yeah they didn't need to replace them. I dont really get the point either It didn't actually progress the main story

Then again we dont see Hans after skull or hear him talk

So it is quite possible he was added last minute

Cause I dont really understand the whole given birth to two new princesses thing Larxene said eitheeer

Surely you have to have an uncorruptable heart

Which Elsa did not have.

Perhaps it's a manifestation of the collective fear of the townsfolk that fed off Hans darkness and got summoned by Larxene to keep Sora and Co. from interfering.

Thats a good idea

And I like marsh, but It just kinda seemed like they were going out of their way to not have the mcs as party members ah