Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Like i wrote before i support the theory that Yensid, but also Mickey both also had all the knowledge about the events at least as far as the BoP

Cause how would Mickey be on the other side of mini-KH and know Riku would also be there to close it

At the exact time needed

Oh, but, well.. if you recall the FM scenes

It turns out when Riku was first sent to the RoD

Mickey met him there, apparently

Hence why he knew that...

ACtually, here's a better question

How did Riku know to navigate the RoD?

?

I guess he followed his heart ah

I mean in KH they literally show that hearts apparently come in with a build-in GPS tracker or smth

Still that clash between Sora/Xehanort seems to have had some impact, maybe it triggered something, cause i dont think Luxu had to wait and only then reclaim Noname after that god knows hoe much time

Luxu, as the reports sstated, simply says "Long as it takes"

And he's been watching for so long that he's noticed that history is a cycle.. "cyclical history of bequeathing" he says

And, you right, Icecl

He states that his current form might very well be his last form, because he finally has a wielder who'll enact the prophecy/ keyblade war anew

His one and only role.. was simply to observe

Getting back No Name was literally the last step in all of it, since it'd serve no purpose for anyone else

Once the final pages are completed

Is it 100% clear what Scala was? is that whats on the other side of KH or just a creation based on Xehanort after KHwas opened?