Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

There will always be half of the fandom that loves a game and the other half that doesn't. There is never a kh game where the whole fandom gathers around, hand in hand, and sings how this certain game is so perfect that there won't ever be a complaint. Each kh game will always have people who love it, like it, or just don't. That's how it is.

Now, what are the main complaints about KH3? Underwhelming story (which DLC will not fix), terrible pacing (which DLC will not fix), lack of content (which DLC will fix but we don't know if it'll be any good), easy difficulty (which has been improved with Crit), and lack of FF characters (which DLC will definitely not do anything about)

The people who complained heavily about KH2 back then most likely left the community years ago. Leaving only the people that liked the game.

And the same thing is gonna happen with KH3, once all the naysayers get fed up and stops interacting with the community. The only people who will remain are the people who liked it and looks forward to the future of the series.

...and I don't mind that, really.

As for myself, I'll probably keep playing the games but leave the actual community because I'm getting tired of all this constant complaining.