Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Nah, it's like

Sora feels stiff and stuck during a combo, and I have no control over the majority of it

It always feels risky to start a combo because of how much of a commitment it is. Thankfully there is airstepping to cancel

But I don't like having to rely on that for this

I think kh chain of memories is still my least favkrite combat just because its not really about combos but about your cards

Kh3 combat is maybe my 5th favorite combat system.

Its kinda slow and a combos dont look as impactful as they should. The lack of player input required for certain functions bothers me too. I still apreciate ut fir sone formchanges that i liked a lot. Like the ice skates were my favorite formchange before ultimate form simply because it felt like bayonetta while using them

I cant remember what we were talking about exactly but i said something like "oh so and so is a useless character" and my wee 8 yo sister said "like kairi?"

And I was like that gif of Emma Stone laughing and drinking water

<:seasaltshinji:512668704102940673> <:seasaltshinji:512668704102940673>

"who told you that wee sister?"
"I did"

oh

She must have seen a video or something cus she certainly didn't hear it from me

Magnet is definitely a good way to describe it. Especially with the air combat. It don’t matter how high the enemy is, Keep combo-ing and Sora will get there eventually.

Granted, this problem has been with the series since BBS and I would argue is much more noticeable in BBS.