Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

His eye sees the future because the blade with the eye in it has been to the future

That's the point. It's not that it can see the future

It that it has been to the future and seen the future.

You think Disney would allow just straight up a human eye on a Keyblade laughsinnomura

You get a normal eye

Then ~magic keyblade stuff~ makes it look not normal anymore

And, you think Disney would allow just straight up a human eye on a Keyblade laughsinnomura

With a game like KH, if you put in things like "dude takes out his eye" you have to pg-ifiy and skirt around it laughsinnomura

And if Nomura is planning on MoM being Sora, it would give it away maybe? unless his eyes changed, which could be another explanation

As well as being nightmare fuel laughsinnomura

So imo, the eye looking like that doesn't disprove MoM is Sora for these reasons

You think Disney would allow just straight up a human eye on a Keyblade laughsinnomura

Personally I'd be happy whatever MoM is

It would be just as cool imo if he was an immortal being, etc

Sora would be pretty edgy though. Sora straight up ripping his own eye out. hadesthink

sss

also laughsinnomura

"That's what I'm digging at myself. I think MoM is trying to get a more desired result for himself whether or not it's at the expense of himself"

I'M GETTING WITH KAIRI EVEN IF I HAVE TO RESET THE UNIVERSE

He really is Homura then laughsinnomura

Yeah, he could be some werid monster oletteuh

Or it's just the pg-ification of "dude rips eye out puts it in magic key"

It could be magic making it look like that

Tbh I don't think it will be Sora

But then again luxu was xigbar and it would make the dynamic between xigbar and sora even more interesting

and the eye is blue

and he does act like how you could imagine an older Sora to...

Not to mention Xigbar/Luxu continuously taunts Sora about a far greater destiny to follow than what he believes he is following.

Also who did the voice of YX in that scene? There's no way it's the same as the YX we know most

I realized something, Nomura intentionally had the Organization members like Marluxia and Larxene turned back into nobodies instead of staying human so that they could be recompleted after getting beaten instead of, you know, dying.

Its the only reason narratively speaking that they would be turned back into nobodies again.