Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

—The scenery of the world Riku is in is also very exciting. It feels like it's trying to summon past memories. The man looking down from the roof of the building looks a lot like Yozora from VERUM REX, the game that was popular in the Toy Box world...

Nomura: Yeah, he's Yozora.

—So that means that's the world of VERUM REX?

Nomura: Yes, that's right. I know the visuals have some people thinking it's the same as a title I had been working on in the past, but it isn't. There are parts of the unreleased project that have been cooking along inside me, so there's a chance that I may have some overlap of ideas, but VERUM REX is a completely different thing. Nobody knows what was in the project that wasn't released, and VERUM REX doesn't even exist yet, so perhaps it's difficult to understand right now, but I will just say that they are different things and leave it at that.

lol

also ay this piece of interview that im reading after seeing today's leaked video make much, much , much sense

—Is work on the upcoming DLC going well?

Nomura: At this point in time, I have given the staff a list of the battle elements I want to do, and they are investigating. As for additional story, I think it will mainly be expanding on the Keyblade Graveyard things I mentioned before when I talked about narrowing my aim. I do plan to complete it as soon as possible, but as we are working on it alongside preparation for the next project, I still can't tell you when to expect it to be released. For the time being, we are planning to present several pieces of content as one pack rather than release several separate things.

—Final Mixes have been a staple of the KH series. Do you plan to release one for KH3 too?

Nomura: I have no plans for a separately released Final Mix title. I am thinking of adding an English mode to the DLC pack. Also, we were moderate with the battle difficulty levels due to taking the tendencies of modern players into consideration, but many people have let us know that they want to fight harder enemies. So, I plan to release a Critical Mode soon as a free download, and add Final Mix type tough enemies to the purchasable DLC pack.

fast pass, black mode, etc

yah lol'