Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Which is why I don’t like attraction flow in KH3 It is something that is seemingly giving to you out of nowhere and doesn’t costed you anything when used.
I’m glad you can turn it off in critical KH3

I was playing Kh1 yesterday on proud. In Traverse Town you can get 2 shotted by anything that isn’t a shadow. And since you’re swarmed by soldiers, the changes os dying are high.

KH1 proud definitely keeps me on my toes.

Which is what I like. I have to be careful on attack blindly or I’ll surely die.

he still is a villain for trying to cause another Keyblade war and affect the worlds at hand
but the warriors of light also dont get much help here with their lines cause it makes it almost seem like they are 100% light too which was Eraqus' downfall

bright =/= 100% light

it's because people dont realize that KH has a bit more meaning when it comes to light and dark beyond the far light and the far dark. i.e the reports and meaning behind intentions of their dialogue

silly people , imagine thinking you'll understand the lore of a JRPG in a single playthrough only on it's cutscenes

by that logic let me just beat every dark souls boss on my first try just by reading the controls

or multiple playthroughs

DDD might not be the best bit of JRPG lore ever, but by time 2/3 it really does begin to make sense

hell even more so now after KH3

but no my apologies, it all got ruined cause time travel

almost as if KH is one big story LOL

:kekw:

in all seriousness tho, it's one thing to be annoyed after making an attempt to read the reports and see the dialogue a few times
but some of these complaints are just... ugh why even complain. It's a JRPG, the main point of the genre is an in depth world lore and story

sure not all go as many games as KH but like, it's still a key point of the genre

I mean the time travel rule in 3D isn't hard

It's just how it was explained in such a ridiculous way

That it made it harder for no reason

Xehanort's gotta be some fancy bitches

arguably it's probably could it was lore dumped on you in the last 2 hours of the game so you get it all in one plate

Ansem went back to Kh1 after he comes into research with Ansem the Wise

As for the incarnation... i actually dont know off the top of my head right now

yes