Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I've noticed they're trying to completely spin norts character around I don't necessarily mind it as much anymore but it was definitely noticeable with how they treated him at the end. And now we're going for that directly

I mean I do kind of miss when he was all about he was doing this purely for knowledge and now it's more like he saw the evil of people and he wants to reset everything a bit more generic I guess but it is what it is,

his actions arent to diff its still use KH to create a new world to rule but its why thats changed

> [...]
> “Man, what gives…?” Sora groaned, just as he heard singing coming from somewhere. The snowy winds were carrying the voice from far away.
>
> *The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
> Not a footprint to be seen
> A kingdom of isolation
> And it looks like I’m the queen
> The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
> Couldn’t keep it in, heavens know I’ve tried*
>
> “…What?” Goofy with his sharp ears was the first to recognize the singer.
> Sora and Donald quickly perked up as well. “That’s Elsa’s voice!”
> The melancholy in her singing made their hearts ache, but it was also truly beautiful.
>
> *Don’t let them in
> Don’t let them see
> Be the good girl you always have to be
> Conceal, don’t feel
> Don’t let them know
> Well, now they know*
>
> Sora took off running against the winds of the storm and toward the song—and he soon found Elsa not much farther ahead, up near the very top of the mountain.
> She threw away her single remaining glove, and countless snowflakes, each as beautiful as flowers, danced in and out of existence on her bare palm. Then, she created a little snowman.
>
> *Let it go! Let it go!
> Can’t hold it back anymore
> Let it go! Let it go!
> Turn away and slam the door*
>
> The look on Elsa’s face was far more peaceful than when they had first met her. The little crystals of ice around her glittered like jewels.
> [...]