Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I think that's fair, but I'd be okay with that. The biggest miss for me is how Nomura managed to notice that Riku has been where she is but then doesn't really do anything with it past a cool moment.

At least for me what the issue with the scene is I got all the excitement and energy out of it ages before I even got to play the game because it was in the trailer months before

If it was something that happened while I was playing the game itself it would have had so much more impact

I discovered KHIII(on Youtube; saw a video labeled Kingdom Hearts III Sora saves Aqua and Ventus) a year after it came out lol

And I wasn't that hyped for those big moment scenes because I didn't know everything like I do now. 

*Sigh* wish I knew better

You know what still upsets me about this? The BBS trophies for beating each of their stores says something about how each of them ended up, Terra: The Vessel, Ven: The Dormant, Aqua: The Seeker I remember seeing this right after the trailer and thinking wow... did they really do this intentionally years ago?

I know this is the dumbest reaction ever but I feel happy for little Shadow finally becoming a major antagonist in the form of Demon Tide.

sniff My little man is all grown up now... I'M SO PROUD OF HIM! :sob:

From what I understand, Heartless are animalistic in nature. Their instincts tell them to go after anyone with a heart. Xehanort just points them in the right direction.