Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

And in 0.2 he struggled against it with Aqua and by that point Mickey was already a Master. He was just looking for Kingdom Key D

He hasn't really powered up since then. We've just seen what he is capable of doing

yeah, and at that point aqua had been there for a bit of time already and sorta used to fighting them whereas riku hadn't encountered it yet

not to say he is weaker or anything, just not expecing it

not to say he is weaker or anything, just not expecting it

i still find it crazy that they could break his keyblade tho

Guess it's just a L I'll have to take and understand that not matter how wrong the people I'm arguing with are on this, they'll just sit on a nitpick that can easily be explained without accepting the answer

Which we have also now seen that even while exhausted he’s capable of taking on 13 clones of the organization and summoning a sword the size of a several story building yet he did firetruck all down there in the RoD laughsinnomura

I’m just tired of seeing characters treated so strangely in cutscenes honestly

Like you can’t show me people doing absolutely insane feats of strength and magic one day and then they next they lack the ability to avoid incoming threats, block them in any way shape or form, or even to move any quicker than a normal jogging pace, and expect me to not question it at the very least

I just wish there was some obvious tell or reason as to when or why they’re capable of doing insane moves as opposed to when they can’t/don’t

Even just one little line of dialogue here and there

Doesn’t even have to be each and every time naminelaugh

KH3 has shown that the development team now have the experience to make games in unreal engine. The wait for KH4 may still be long but at least we now know they're capable of higher quality games in the future

The Gummi’s are good and don’t kill your pace like in 2 and 1, the Keyblades are varied enough that if you want you can switch it up on NG+ runs, and the difficulty is so customizable that if you want every playthrough can be something different