Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

So I am rewatching Re:mind

I've managed to make sense of most things

Only things I still havent found the explanation for is Remind Sora "jumping out of Terra's thoughts" (he literally describes it like that) to fight Terranort alongside LW when he supposedly should not be able to affect the timeline this time

And in the bit with Roxas' heart we see past Sora react to Future Sora (in blue orb form, only future Sora in remind has ever been shown as a blue light so it has to be him since its the way the game has used to let us know inside what person Future Sora is currently in)

Screenshot_20210613-035547_YouTube.jpg

Because immediately after that....

Screenshot_20210613-035610_YouTube.jpg

The next scene is the blue light and 2 other hearts

We KNOW none of these hearts is Roxas because he gets "unlocked" from his SoA in a following scene a couple seconds after

And also during this 3 heart scene Kairi's theme is heard

So maybe I thought these were Future Sora + the hearts that he already went through in his ReMind Journey

However after the fight in this area Future Sora says that he already passed by Ven, Aqua, Terra and himself, so if that were the case there should be 4 hearts here, not 3

(He actually says roxas as well but the 3 heart scene happens BEFORE Futurr Sora enters Roxas, so it would not appear either way)

So, to recap

Screenshot_20210613-035610_YouTube.jpg

If in this scene, blue light is Future Sora, Past Sora is shown with his full body talking to Roxas' SoA and Roxas is still in the SoA.... who are the 2 other hearts?

Xion actually returns before Roxas does so it should not be her, obviously Ven awoke much earlier so the normal people in Sora's heart are ruled out

I honestly dont mind Sora appearing with LW since LW itself is weird, but this heart deal is keeping me awake

Literally.......its 4am

yes

you see uh

when Sora got the proof of... something in KH2FM from defeating the Lingering WiII his and it's heart.. were... connected!

so it's.. thanks to that that he can appear. from his thoughts

further questions wiII not be entertained

I mean I could buy that since the LW itself is a bunch of emotions, Sora could project his own emotions from him and fight with him

......even though then he should've dissappeared when LW got destroyed

Man, ReMind was needlessly complicated, even for KH