Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Maybe Sora just decided to Break even more Nature Taboos and appear to fight, we know he didnt really cared about it

But that's why the other part with the hearts bugs me more, anime logic or not, the numbers dont add up either way

he had no flow motion when he already learned it, like why????

even aqua can use flow motion despite it being just on the blizzard trail

hey guys, can someone help me? i have a bug on ps4 concerning the treasures, i opened all 56 in the caribbean but in the treasure section i'm missing 4, although i have the items & the mini game from mickey. does anyone have an idea how to fix it? ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfO3wlZsDlg  

I am just thinking about Demyx and Luxord's names and they might be from the same world that Yozora is from.  I have gotten a few names like Medy, Ymde, Demy, Myde, Edmy.  And for Luxord's original name being Ruldo, Dulro, Rodul, Ludor, Lodur.

How did Demyx and Luxord become nobodies?  I could have sworn that the MoM said that unreality doesn't have darkness or light.

And from what I am guessing, if they were affiliated with Yozora.  How did they fall to darkness if darkness isn't present in their world?  Maybe I am overthinking.    What is the significance of those names I came up and have heard tossed around the KH franchise for years.

Edited by ienzo628

I think it's more like light and darkness existing but don't hold the same level of power there as it does here. Similar to what we perceive as light and dark. It's a thing but not an almighty thing

I am just wondering if

Demyx and Luxord are actually from the same world as Yozora is if that theory is anything to bank off of.  How do people in Yozora's world become Heartless and Nobodies?  How did Xehanort get them to Sora's realm?  What do I call the Realm of Darkness, Realm of Light, Unchained?

Edited by ienzo628