Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

never had that issue. even ff7 original still has a great UI. probably the only thing that aged properly

but this time is true
graphics aged poorly, and i think i dont have to say anything about the terrible translations

spanish translation was even worse than english

feels like everything was translated by a machine. like google translator beta

they left the first one for spanish translation in 7R
and tbh i think both are correct. they are different ways to adapt japanese name but i think they are correct

her name appears in the coliseum
エアリス(earisu)

sometimes the name made in the translation is better
another example is krilin in dragon ball. you can usually see him with a cap that says "KULILIN" which clearly sounds like the name he was supposed to have

kuririn
they adapted it based on japanese rules

i think they left it like that in all languages bc its much better than "kulilin"

even spain with our terrible translation in dbz
they left the english name

no one ever tried to port this menu to kh3?
unknown.png

blastergrim
saw his video in twitter but he never made it public

i dont think its that hard to port it, especially since both games run with the same UE4 version on pc

some players missed this classic style menu in kh3

i would only remove these stats to leave more room. it can barely show 2 characters
unknown.png

actually, kh1 and 2 had these on the right side
but when donald and goofy are in the party they line up

you can check it right on day 2 when you can access camp menu for the first time
same goes for kh1 once you get in destiny islands

in fact, with widescreen resolutions they are not exactly over the characteres anymore. at least for kh1
unknown.png
unknown.png

pretty fun that xion has full hp tho

also that is not the bar she had like 2 minutes ago

they always had these stats set. its something pretty much needed for logic
actually, they have the same stats when you control them in remind. but this time they are a bit boosted bc food bonus

i think all these characters have 100 mp by default, and hp usually ends with a 0 or a 5

a bit early but we made a perfectly synced finisher
unknown.png

also i noticed roxas is using mp for some attacks that dont require mp when you control him

he jused 10 for dual shot

what, are they waiting for me to make the final attack? i can hear their attacks hitting
unknown.png

makes sense since they are the only ones without anti darkness outfits

last time was for like 2 minutes and im still not 100% sure that was the realm of darkness

sora said "must be", but its literally the only time that it appeared as a black void

and we get to see the actual realm of darkness 10 hrs later ingame

starting to think that cutscene should have been in the dark margin if they already had that map ready for the ending

should be more than possible with mods. i (accidentally) made sora and roxas fight in memory skyscraper years ago

I have a big question in the story of KH3.

How is Xion a character in the game. in 358/2 days, everyone was supposed to forget Xion existed after Xion defeated her. (You can see the effects of this in mission 358). if this is what happened, how is Xion put in organization 13? how would anyone remember she was even a nobody?

They explain in remind that vexen found records of her (which probably explains that she'd be forgotten in the case that Roxas won) and so they were able to recreate her from the same data or whatever as the first time, but that's all we got really

Is that even a thing?

I don't think I've ever heard of or seen something like that in action

Or do you mean one that let's you use anyone in every map