Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Also, out of all of them, Luxord is the most bullshit in this one. I don't even know where to begin.

- He can damage you at any time, which will deplete your time gauge and fill his. While you cannot damage him unless you win one of his ridiculous games. (unless you're really lucky and manage to hit him at the exact right time)

- If you happen to win his game and do some damage to him, it's very little compared to what he can do to you in-between games.

- If you lose the game you lose a huge chunk of your gauge in addition to his actual attacks. But if you win his games, he does not lose time, and his gauge only goes down from you physically hitting him afterwards. This is the biggest difference to KH2 and is outright unfair.

- And finally, the firetrucking card scatter game. I rarely find myself hitting all the right cards in time, and he will keep throwing out these exploding cards just to make it even harder. And sometimes my keyblade will auto-lock on the wrong card even when I know which is the right one and then I've practically already lost.

I know, but I glide too fast sometimes and it takes too long to drop down and actually hit the card

I... honestly found Luxord to be straight up one of the easiest ones.

I don't remember him being anything other than predictable and telegraphed?

Possibly the easiest one. His games are all fair.

And all of them have strategies to deal with them.

KH2 Luxord is a literal game of chance, while KH3 Luxord is just finicky

Like, quite often in KH3 I found myself hitting the wrong card just because the triangle reticle changed at the last second

Something that almost never happened in KH2

out of all the fights tho I always go back fighting Marluxia, xemnas, larxene, xigbar, MX, riku, they are the most fun to me

I always say this to any other game that has great bosses (aka Kena) that they should do what KH does with having harder versions with more mechanics

its keeps me coming back to play all the time

I did learn them. I know exactly what to do in each of his games. But you have to do them all in succession without fail. If you fail a single minigame of his you're practically doomed.

In KH3 that is, not as bad in KH2

It wouldn't be nearly as problematic if he lost time off the gauge when you won, just like he would in KH2.

Yea, and purely from a card game design aspect, the rules are in his favor in KH3, while in KH2 they're fairly balanced.

And I respectfully disagree. Whether it's ultimately easier or not doesn't change how he doesn't lose time when you win a game. Which is arguably the dumbest part of it.

Well to be fair, those Disney worlds all had a better story than the Keyblade Graveyard

Am I wrong or has your opinion on the KBGY in KH3 gotten meaner over time?

Going through the worlds again was pretty great, though KH1 did it better

The cutscene before it.... well, it's all been said before really

the whole story once stuff start happening, all of caribbean, the enhanced gummi ship mechanic, all of the ost with 0 exception, the battle where sora used our power, everything in the skein at KG, the cutscene that ends the battle with xehanort, all of remind, etc
this game is a 10/10 in every single way

i think the only problem would be
twilight town lite