Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

So I've had DS4W for awhile, and it disguises a DS4 as an Xbox 360 controller...

but this all started when one day KH3 suddenly didnt respond to DS4W. It disabled it while playing and detected it as a DS4

It's not the end of the world if I need to put up with using an xbox controller or dealing with a hypersensitive shotlock, I was just baffled how i cant seem to find any other instance of the issue online

Check your virus protection and see if it is targeting anything from the game files

Sometimes it mislabels things as a threat and will refuse permissions until labeled safe

Especially since most of the button prompts are designed around playstation buttons, like how interactable objects are labelled with a green triangle even if youre not on playstation

Honestly playing Kingdom Hearts with an Xbox controller just feels wrong lol

Especially since most of the button prompts are designed around playstation buttons, like how interactable objects are labelled with a green triangle even if youre not on playstation

Well when you grow up playing a game on the PS and then use an Xbox controller it def feels weird, it was the same for me when I first used an Xbox controller to play 2.8 lol

But I got the series x so I had to try em out

Was easier to get than ps5 and my friends play on there

Plus gamepass is how I played KH

On Xbox, not the first time ofc

I think the only reason to say its weird would be if yall barely play Xbox to begin with cus the jump from ps4 to Xbox to play kh3 didn't bother me in the slightest lol

I mean, they're not really interfering with anything by setting up shop, so technically they're not violating the order