Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

General Chat

Honestly, what's the point in making a next gen console if there's no next-gen exclusive game? Might as well just make a better PS4 Pro if that were the case.

He isn't wrong about ditching old hardware and focusing on new ones

Like, if Microsoft ditched the One for Infinite and only focused on it for Series X, it would be a lot less taxing for the developers and they will have more chances to improve on stuff

I am glad Miles Morales is a PS5 only thing, that way the developers can use the full capability of the PS5 like ray-tracing rather than downgrade it to PS4

Like Linneman said, it's also about the CPU they have. The PS4 and One use an old Jaguar CPU that's just hell to use for developers, but a lot of PCs aren't using that type so it's easier to work around it.

Firstly, PC master race (jk of course)
Second, i think pc exclusives are better than consoles and one when it comes to mod support

I'm not saying that pc is superior to any console, but a pc can always be upgraded and can be customized any way you want, which can't be really done on console
Not sure if you would understand this metaphor, but think of it as a comparison between a JDM and a Ferrari

A PC can last longer than a console as you upgrade it

Which is completely fair and I can get that

But I think exclusives are better on a console, developers can use every single juice a console has to make the game as good as it can, but with PC developers need to be careful so it can work on multiple different set ups

Like, take Last of Us 2 as an example. Story differences aside, the way the game looks, plays, sounds and all the small details in the world was possible because the developers only needed to focus on one console and max the firetruck outta it.

Yeah, that too

There are pros and cons to a PC and console, but they are both great depending on what you need it for

Personally for me, most of the multiplat games are on PS4/PS5 and I love their exclusives too so that's good enough for me

The only thing next-gen has going for it is the haptic feedback and audio stuff, as this isn't really the focus of pc games

But if it's underutilised by the Devs then it might as well not exist