Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

General Chat

''false''

prbly gets away with it cuz he's rich and white

disabled comments cuz he's a coward too

Quinton : Sources: dude trust me.

All I can say is: the truest truth will never be revealed to us. Disney, Square Enix, & all of their lawyers will make sure of that.
Also, literally none of us were there, nor experienced any of it on either side. The last thing anyone in this world needs right now is another gaming scandal.

*I’m not dismissing any faults on either side, especially when those stances become more public once the proper individuals with the adequate skills (aka: people with legitimate and professionally, testimonial knowledge > opinions) dig up the actual facts.

Yeah, they’re definitely going to be twisted into either parties’ favor when exhibited in court. (That is sadly how our legal system works most of time)...

Please, PLEASE don’t be distracted by this though. There have been mass shootings, hate crimes, unlawful murders, and overall inequality happening in the world every single day lately.
Talk about that instead if y’all wanna ‘go there.’ No one has said ANYthing about ANY of that.

(THIS CASE IS IMPORTANT IF SOMEONE TRULY FELT VIOLATED).
Don’t misunderstand me on that.
However, I reiterate, all we can do is speculate about it, & then the people with the biggest internet following will get the most influence on who was right or wrong. I know I sound like a, “shill,” but I’ve been around long enough to see how people are (especially those in a, “higher,” position over the media).
Just focus on being a good person. Encourage that goodness into the world without a pitchfork. Be an example, not a follower.

DON’T EMBRACE HATE. Think. Learn. Grow.

That is just how I feel about it.

Glad you all can forgive him and forget he kissed a minor on camera and was generally known as a creep like no big deal

As soon as he loses money, he puts out a statement, not in court, not when the claims was at its highest....something seems a bit bullshit to me