Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

General Chat

I’m not trying to be a dick...Honestly.
But this isn’t on apple news yet, & Twitter is one of the most corrupt things I’ve experienced in my life.
I’m not saying I don’t trust your judgment, but I need real live facts. We all want the VA’s of our favorite video games to be pure-hearted, amazing people.
I surely ain’t relying on Twitter for that truth though...

I’m so sorry, darling...But you just are not convincing.
Also, in this day and age, corruption and darkness rule the majority of everything. People have been trying to do something about that if anyone hasn’t noticed.

Nevertheless, I was really bummed to see this news today on discord. I also know that things are rarely ever as black & white as the media portrays.
The fact that I haven’t seen anyone talk about this ANYwhere at ALL until today (yesterday), & yet it has somehow gotten resolved as quickly as you say...via TWITTER not even legitimate news says a lot.

About media, not any of you specifically.

his "statement" is just him saying words and not giving a single proof, confessing that he kissed a minor and being extremely manipulative.
there is an entire google drive full of evidence against him.
and yet people believe him. do you see the problem here

In the age of #MeToo, many people are suing for the sake of it. Not saying it's the case here, I don't know, but the amount of cases where nothing was true is existent

It’s such an iffy thing...People’s feelings are very real. But then, the legal stance on said feelings don’t always add up. Sigh, I could never be a lawyer having to help people deal with their opinions on iffy things like this

I’ve always felt like Twitter is probably the worst possible place to voice your opinion on a LEGAL matter. Like, your lawyer should probably tell you to stfu about it forever, (especially on social media like Twitter, etc.)