Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

General Chat

So while I was at the gym on downtime for my interview with work, I heard “Face My Fears” in Japanese and I just sang along with it in absolute disbelief

I thought of another question that, as far as I’m aware, has never been explained. In KH2, Saix told Sora that killing Heartless with the Keyblade fuels the giant Heart in the sky for Kingdom Hearts. So Sora says “what am I supposed to do if I can’t use the Keyblade?”
My question: That makes sense for Sora, Riku, Roxas, and Mickey’s Keyblades. What about the Heartless killed by Sora’s magic powers? What about the Heartless killed by Goofy’s shield or Donald’s staff? What about the Heartless killed by Yuffie’s Shuriken, Aireth’s magic, Tifa’s kung fu moves, Squall’s (“that’s Leon”, yeah what Squall) gunblade, Cloud’s sword, Sephiroth’s sword that 1 time, and Auron’s sword? What about the Heartless killed by Mulan’s sword, Beast’s claws and magic roar, Jack Sparrow’s sword and bombs, Jack Skellington’s magic, Aladdin’s sword, Simba’s claws and fangs and magic roar, and Trona’s disks?
Do those Heartless deaths count towards the giant Heart in the sky or not? If not, then where do the go?