Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

General Chat

Heyo! How's everyone doing tonight? New here, but I thought I'd ease back into this whole forum thing in the general chat, since I'm honestly a little nervous. Heh. Anyway, hope you guys and gals are doing okay.

Thank you! I heard this is legit the best KH community, so I'm looking forward to this. Like, a week ago, I was feeling down in the dumps, and decided to stream KH2 Final Mix, as KH2 is my "safe space" for nostalgia reasons (And I dont use the word "nostalgia" as a positive often). Got a little nervous using the term "safe space", but the support from the fandom in general (at least in my personal experiences) is amazing. 

16 minutes ago, Inçendyne said:

"Like zoinks, Scoob!"

Would've been funny if he set his name as UI_Shaggy

Yeah, I'm just doing my best to stay on brand. (Though a friend did make me an offline banner with UI Shaggy in it.) 

(Also, if this is not allowed, feel free to remove. I do realize this may come across as self promotion, so I apologize if this crosses any lines)OfflineBanner.jpg

Edited by Shaggy_PacMan
I felt I needed to clarify something

Whew. Ok. I was worried there for a second. ?

But I hope to come back soon. I have a meeting in the morning that my boss sprung on me last minute. She assured me I'm not in trouble, and it's just a refresher meeting since we hired someone new. I believe her that Im not in trouble, but I would have liked at least more than a day's notice, y'know?