Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

General Chat

He was definitely there to set the stage for All Mights inevitable death. Though I can definitely see why you would consider him filler, to each their own.

But man on another topic MHA: Vigilantes got so good recently, its final arc is god tier. I really hope this spin off gets animated, it deserves it.

Ehhhhhh it could honestly end with him announcing in some way that hes gonna be the next symbol of peace. You dont really need him being the #1 hero to understand that for a ending.

I dont care, go ahead.

The first is obviously happening, its a slow burn of a reveal that the manga is waiting for. And we know that Dekus father is not AFO for obvious reasons. One his fathers Quirk breathes fire, and that hes off somewhere working and that we will meet him at some point. So no Dekus father is not AFO or related to him in anyway.

At this point I highly doubt the traitor thing is even happening, it was just a thing stated as a possibility and not fact.

Only reason it has any relevance is that fans latched on to it, the manga hasnt addressed it for a long while.

Zoro doesn't get more when it comes to backstories

But his present day stuff is completely worth it

You'll see

What did you think of Chopper

Yeah it does get more like that later on too

But when it needs to be serious, it knows when to do it

What are your thoughts on Crocodile so far

He's the second Warlord you have seen up to this point

First was Mihawk

The worlds strongest swordsman that Zoro is after