Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

General Chat

Also even after Jinbei and Marco arriving in Wano, I think the most hype character return will be O-Lin lol. Her looking right at Chopper after coming out of her changing room was most definitely intended to lead into that outcome.

I don't think she'd be straight back to her amnesiac-self, but I think she'll remember what she behaved and felt like during her amnesia phase, and it's going to put her at unease.

Because truth be told I think we all know that the alliance will go wrong one way or the other and it won't be due to external forces, it'll be from within. And O-Lin might be the key to that. Not in a BS "I am a good person now" way because Oda would never do that, but Big Mom will be conflicted and that will give the alliance some trouble.

That's what I think anyway. Regardless of how it plays out, we have not seen the last of O-Lin yet. The Chopper + Big Mom encounter makes that crystal clear.

I still think the reason for

the alliance between big mom and kaido is because they are marrying their kids with each other. Yamato with a child of Big Mom, which is why Kaido needs Yamato there.

Also, i dig

Apoo's devil fruit, it being sound based is dope

Corazons fruit would be really useful against him

Oh damn, I did not consider that at all. But it actually makes a lot of sense! What better way to celebrate the alliance than by "consumating" it with a marriage between the kids? That's actually really smart.

The thing that scares me about that is that the end of Act 3 in the Kabuki Play structure marks the lowest point of the story, ending with a very tragic event. And it's like... what tragic thing is going to happen? ?

No he didn't

Izo or the ninja woman can take over that role, especially the ninja girl cause in the flashback she asked if she was a member of Kozukis clan when they were fighting Kaido