Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

General Chat

This is insane, I really am enjoying this so far.
The sitcom is a wonderful element to the MCU, its just perfect of how its handled
The mystery to whats going on is just outstanding, I just want more every second of it.

Also so the Beekeeper is obviously not someone we know, still believe its AIM thats the main threat here

@HuntSD#7607

the SWORD logo was plastered everywhere, I don't think it's AIM related. I'm thinking Wanda created this reality bubble to hide from her traumas, the very same ones that will keep appearing as ads like the ticking bomb toaster and Strucker experiments watch. maybe we'll see ultron, avengers, and thanos ads in future episodes. SWORD thinks someone else is doing it to her and tries to save her, but for the purposes of this show they're seen as the antagonists trying to rip her from her safe place. now where agitha falls into this, i have no clue, but isn't she supposed to be a witch in the comics? maybe she's the one that Wanda went to for advice or to get this bubble started in the first place