Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

General Chat

12:00: folks are going to a party to get Hammered at 1:30 and a girl was planning on going, (turns out she didn’t) she's the only person i could trust, i gave her my email and number in the event that things get hairy, during that time another girl who lives on the 4th floor called some of us out because there was a rumor that a person kicked her door open, and told us that she couldn't sleep and i stood by her in a agreement, they apologized to her and they continued to be wild.

1:00 i heard clinking of bottles and i thought that they were leaving and i believed they did, but i was fast asleep by then. then i hear knocks outside my door, i took a look and i see that security was on the floor knocking on one of my friends door, The RHA and the 5th floor RA were there and i gave some testimony to my RA, i went back to sleep.

thats all i know...

i mean wandavision had a way to hook someone into doing the weekly watch. by parodying the sitcoms in each era. i dont think i can wait a week for the falcon and the winter soldier episodes

i'll most likely wait in may ish for it to finish the final episode so i can binge watch all of it

^

i was equally excited for both just bc the phase was finally starting to kick off

but WV has just blown me away in ways i couldn't have even imagined

now that we're about to transition from it to FATWS i can't help but feel sad that we're likely just going back to the more formulaic superhero stuff again