Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

General Chat

I had a dream last night where I saw our old house was sold again so I decided to buy the house for myself. It felt great and I was also rich enough to buy my own sheltie puppy too. However, it felt like there was a mini war going on and my dad was nicknamed Locksmith, and I unfortunately couldn't remember my dog's name in this dream.

There was a pub near our house but for some reason, we lived close to the sea. The whole beach looked empty and nearly every house was empty, apart from a small group of kids running around the streets and in the pub. The pub also had an entertainer who was a country band, with the leader of the band singing and playing the banjo. It was a very cloudy day. Everyone was wanting my dad, who they called Locksmith for some reason to sacrifice my dog when food sources ran low. I literally had no idea what was going on.

I found out that my sheltie was put in a kitchen in another pub with staff members who all looked just like barbarians, including my dad who visited there. I took him out and ran back to our house. The next day, I woke up to see the sea and there was a room in our house where there was lots of Sonic the Hedgehog merchandise, especially lots of Tails plushies and toys everywhere. I was thrilled by this.

Then, me, my mum, my sisters and my brother all went to the beach on another cloudy day, where my dog stood in the sea and got fed wet food by my mum who took pouches and his bowl, I recorded a video of him eating it from his bowl on the sand on my phone, making loud popping noises when he ate mixed with the sound of the sea waves crashing in.

The recording surprisingly went extremely well and I kept it for myself to remind me of him, he let me stroke him everytime he ate. However, when we got back, someone was writing on the ground and drawing using chalk words like "GO LOCKSMITH" which meant the nickname everyone called my dad, and a double decker bus driving past full of satellite dishes and guns saying "LOCKSMITH" and I thought what a crazy world this is.

This is surprisingly a very strange dream I had...

LOL 😂
tbh tho, that dream sounds relatively alright compared to my dreams
I once had a dream where there was a Zombie Apocalypse and I was defending myself with a toothbrush

And one where my Grandma blew up my house