Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

General Chat

I just had a sorta weird interaction with someone during lunch 😃
So I went to go get pizza from the pizza place and I come back to the school and shit yeah?
Then this group of friends come over
So there's a space in the school where there's a bunch of bench like things
So I take a seat in a spot And one of the guys from the friend group sits like two spots away from me and I can see that he wants his friend to sit beside him so he asks me if it's okay that his friend sits beside him but then he would be beside me, so guy #1 wants to know if I'm okay with that
I say I don't mind but for some reason he changes his mind or something. Keep in mind I was listening to music and so I went back to listening after I said I don't mind but then he asked for my name and I told him. Then he asked if I play any sports cause I look like I play hockey? I say no but then he asks me if I know how to skate and I say no. Then he says "wanna learn how? I can teach you" or smth along those lines
I say no and he's like what are your hobbies? I say I like reading and he's like wanna read sometime? I say sure without really thinking and also I wanted to be polite
Then he's like "you have insta?" I say no but I have Snapchat but he doesn't have that but we have emails and he said he'll send me one later and now I'm worried
I don't wanna immediately assume he's hitting on me or smth like that so someone please reply to this and tell me your thoughts 😭