Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

General Chat

Mine is BBS, but it’s a close race between that and 3D. I’m also appreciating KH3 more and more every time I play it.

Roxas. Course I’m a little biased because I have an emotional connection to him. He helped me get through depression when my parents divorced.

Mm well sadly there's no one answer friendo- everyone's brains work different.

My top recommendations is, try to channel it into your creation, or, stop what your currently working on to get it out of your system on something else. Alternatively, sometimes just stepping back and listening to a podcast, I find, helps me a little more than music. Other voices take up more headspace haha

Cognitive Behavioral Therapy may help in a situation like this. Look inside yourself and see if you can find any evidence that the anxiety is justified. If you can’t, that’s when you need to confront your brain head on.

Acknowledge your thoughts as only being thoughts and tell your brain to shut up!

Alternatively, you can mediate. Take a few minutes to just sit in silence and sort through your thoughts. When you take time to process it, negativity usually doesn’t seem so bad.

I think I am getting frustrated with trying a certain pose and finding the correct way to interpret what I see into my head on paper.  I did read some parts of the Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days at least some in the very beginning.  I pictured it in my head but I can't get what I saw exactly done to paper.