Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
xionskeyblade

Possibility of Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix to be ported to the Nintendo Switch

Rumors of Kingdom Hearts being ported to the Nintendo Switch have been making its way around. Imran Khan, Senior Editor at GameInformer, guest-starred on Kinda Funny Games and spoke about the possibility of Kingdom Hearts III being ported onto the Switch. Khan stated that there has been talks between Nintendo and Square Enix regarding the possibility of Kingdom Hearts III on the Switch, but Kingdom Hearts III has been deemed unfeasible and is too demanding of a game. However, Khan believes that there is a higher possibility of Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix being ported to the Switch and the remasters are probably where Nintendo and Square Enix settled it, but it hasn't been confirmed. You can watch Kinda Funny Games featuring Imran Khan here. Would you want Kingdom Hearts to be available on the Switch? Let us know below!

For more Kingdom Hearts news follow us on our Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr

View full article

Can we please get a 358/2 Days remake on the switch too!!

Watching everglows version of a playable kh2 style Days has just got me wanting this even more!! The game is 10 years old this year and while I love the DS version, I feel this game deserves to get a remake. Imagine them giving us a final mix version of this game!! With extra scenes of Saix and Axel to tie it in better to KH3!! I just want it so bad!

16 minutes ago, Fates Chance XIII said:

Watching everglows version of a playable kh2 style Days has just got me wanting this even more!! The game is 10 years old this year and while I love the DS version, I feel this game deserves to get a remake. Imagine them giving us a final mix version of this game!! With extra scenes of Saix and Axel to tie it in better to KH3!! I just want it so bad!

Yeah, I've seen the game.  I think it does deserve a PS4 exclusive as well because I don't have money for a Switch right now.  I've never been interested in the Switch.  I think a Final Mix of Days would work since there is a lot that still needs to be explained along with some more cutscenes, backgrounds, and possibly worlds added in. 

I've read some stuff that gold_panner translated years ago about Roxas and Axel going to Hollow Bastion and releasing Maleficent's crow, apparently Roxas was pissed off at Axel and wore his hood up.  Of course that wasn't in the game.

Pinnochio was also supposed to be in the game because Gideon and Honest John were in the game files or something.  I think seeing Pinnochio expanded upon would be good since we never got a Disney sequel for the film.

43 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

Yeah, I've seen the game.  I think it does deserve a PS4 exclusive as well because I don't have money for a Switch right now.  I've never been interested in the Switch.  I think a Final Mix of Days would work since there is a lot that still needs to be explained along with some more cutscenes, backgrounds, and possibly worlds added in. 

Hide contents

I've read some stuff that gold_panner translated years ago about Roxas and Axel going to Hollow Bastion and releasing Maleficent's crow, apparently Roxas was pissed off at Axel and wore his hood up.  Of course that wasn't in the game.

Pinnochio was also supposed to be in the game because Gideon and Honest John were in the game files or something.  I think seeing Pinnochio expanded upon would be good since we never got a Disney sequel for the film.

That small somewhere in time adventure with Axel and Roxas was in the secret report book I think that came with the japanese KH2 FM version. It's a fascinating story to read and not often talked about.

I think its really interesting to the original direction they were going with Roxas personality and character. He seemed a lot more angry as opposed to the Roxas we would see later in Days. Because I think that takes place in Roxas first week in the Org. I'd have to go back and double check. 

I hope we get an official translation one day, I was kinda hoping it would get tacked onto the end of the KH1 novel or something. 

It's feel like at times it's been forgotten, so its nice to see someone else remembers

1 hour ago, ienzo628 said:

SPOILERS: Click to reveal

Aha! Found it! I knew i had pics on my phone. It was 'Another report' not secret report. Its a very cool book.

12415.jpeg

12411.jpeg

And there were a few spelling errors here and there XD

And Full Metal Alchemist is here too for some reason?? 0.o

12421.jpeg

12423.jpeg

3 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

Is there an English translation of this?

Only fan translations. https://khenglish.wordpress.com/index/somewhere-in-time/

Here's a good one. I havent read it in a very long time, and I was wrong about when it takes place. It takes place after Axel has just got back from CO. Their relationship and Roxas personality and even Axels personality aittle bit are very different from how they became in Days at this point. 

Give it a read, you'll see what I mean.

18 minutes ago, Fates Chance XIII said:

Only fan translations. https://khenglish.wordpress.com/index/somewhere-in-time/

Here's a good one. I haven't read it in a very long time, and I was wrong about when it takes place. It takes place after Axel has just got back from CO. Their relationship and Roxas's personality and even Axel's personality a little bit are very different from how they became in Days at this point. 

Give it a read, you'll see what I mean.

I think they might have spiced things up when Days came around.  It's kind of a shame that they kind of altered the two's personalities.

I really really hope the HD remixes get ported to Xbox. I can't play half of the series because Square isn't doing it. XD

Honestly I would love for them to get ported to Switch though. Then more people will be able to play. Even if I can't.

10 hours ago, Fates Chance XIII said:

I completely agree! Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days definitely deserves a full playable remake game. Plus, I remember a few years ago that Nomura said that 358/2 Days was originally gonna be a full playable game in 1.5 HD Remix collection but it would've taken a full year to do it. I also wanted it to be made as PS4 remake as well. But I've be down as a Switch port too since I'm planning on getting a Switch soon.

Considering how well the Switch handles Breath of The Wild, I'd be really surprised if they couldn't get KH3 to perform well on the Switch, especially as it is now. It could probably do pretty well, and it's a very popular idea, especially having the entire Story So Far bundle on there.

If they do port Kh 1.5 + 2.5 then it would mean that one can play the entire Series except for III on Nintendo Consoles, more than Sony even (as Days and Re:Coded were only films in the compilations).

It would be so amazing to be able to play all kh games on a single portable console.

Even if they didnt remake Days and Coded and just ported them to the switch and made the interface copatable with one screen like they did with 3D,  I would be happy.

I'd of course die for remakes of them both, but if they couldnt do that and we just got the port with the new cutscenes from the movie added in, it would be so amazing. I even would like to have the original CoM on the switch just to preserve it. 

It came out 15yrs ago now, and I still play it from time to time. It's a decent game and deserves to be remembered as the original with all the differences from when they remade it. 

I really do love how a lot of older games are getting ports to modern consoles so people can still play them and they can be introduced to new fans. 

Honestly, I would love to see KHIII on the switch.  1.5 + 2.5 I’m less excited about simply because I already have the games and the system to play them.

Well if KH3 can't come to Switch bring the KH titles to Steam already

https://www.dsogaming.com/news/kingdom-hearts-3-pc-square-enix-other-platforms-after-ps4-xbox-one-release/

Here is what Nomura had to say about bringing Kingdom Hearts 3 to other platforms (and a misunderstanding that occurred during an interview with IGN who claimed that Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming to Nintendo Switch).

“They misinterpreted the word ‘considering’ as to “it is possible to release” and it spread out. “Other hardware” is not limited to the Nintendo switch, and we will consider all of them after the release of the  PS4 and Xbox one versions.”