Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
xXMikey1stXx

I'm scared for ff7remake

serious discussion:After looking at kingdom hearts 3 criticism, I am freaking worried for ff7remake. Because unlike kingdom hearts 3 with criticism everywhere, and barely any positive stuff, it makes me realize ff7remake is on a bigger scale. The reason I say this unlike the original which has it flaws, ff7remake don't have that chance of getting positive reviews due to the fact of capturing the original feel of ff7. And because of that it's gonna get really bad as soon as one thing is changed that was important in the original, it's open to downright negative comments like you never seen. Plus being square biggest project, this could really hurt them. Like it's probably gonna ruin square enix legitimacy, and lose chunk of money. Sorry for my grammar, I had to write this because I have legit fears for the game.

After KH3 i wont be holding my hopes high for FF7R. Games that take this long to develop and release usually dont end up meeting expectations anyways. When it comes i'll be excited to play it however until then i dont really care

KH3 cemented that Nomura definitely has the talent to pull it off, Kh3 excelled in a lot of areas he doesn't normally, and as long as that carries through to 7R it'll come out great. And I'm sure Square is practically throwing money at the project

I'm not worried for FF7R per se.

More that I just don't care anymore. If it stays true enough to the spirit of the original game and doesn't mess about all that much then that's more than enough for me but obviously fanboys are vultures and in FF7s case moreso. Square knows, or at least they'd be idiots not to know, how much rides on this single game. Even if they're doing well now their reputation will take a hit if FF7R isn't upto scratch.

On 2/23/2019 at 12:00 AM, sagman12PC said:

After KH3 i wont be holding my hopes high for FF7R. Games that take this long to develop and release usually dont end up meeting expectations anyways. When it comes i'll be excited to play it however until then i dont really care

Yeah, they seem to be rushed and with modern day politics, some things could be censored.  I have heard that Tifa's breasts and wardrobe might be censored and that scene where Cloud gets harassed by some creepy old man while being in drag might get cut.

im pretty sure it will get high ratings since its the most popular game out there alongside kh3 or if i say it more popular lol  plus it might be a ps4 / ps5 crossover title.