Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Fan Art Chat

I was actually working on a xion/Riku piece but I ended up abandoning them bc i thought the RikuShi pairing doesn't make sense xD glad to see someone else likes

I can't find the MoM scene, but if you see here Kairi does kind of reach up to slightly below Riku's chest?when theyre both bending over
But idk:joy:

Sora-Kairi-Riku_KHII.png

If you ever decide to complete that RikuShi piece, I wouldn't mind reading it. I of course think the pairing does make sense since I'm in the extremely small minority who ships it so there you go. xD You're lucky as you ship a major Riku pairing and have a lot of fan stuff out there to peruse. The down side of rare couples like RikuShi is that there isn't much fan content around.

More RikuShi? Well, there is plenty more where that came from as I have made a ton of data greetings for them. Feel free to check out my Twitter or Tumblr (same username as here) to see those. There's also a RikuShi server on Discord I'm part of.

Here is another of my RikuShi data greetings: