Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Fan Art Chat

3 hours ago, Double OKP said:

pG1JeDQkfCC_d5xOb6wPOfxtrgdfhCZnsQRsyxGr63BG2qgJLoO62bdVlZ5ORFdC6KHDUWnBlgp6uMA8jeHbx6IY1GkhHD0thQyioRxwOvWQTn4UHr66Ml-tfvagIB1w8L0_ghJd

People are apparently calling these three the 'Wayward Trio'. *sigh* how many names for how many trios i don't know anymore

This is my second time (I think?) drawing Elrena and I haven't a clue how to draw those antennae of hers lol. 

Well, just keep practicing.  You'll get better at drawing her antennae bangs.

4 hours ago, Inçendyne said:

Distinct enough that we can tell Elrena is there

That's good news! lol

2 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

Well, just keep practicing.  You'll get better at drawing her antennae bangs.

Mmm-hmm! Practice makes perfect, as they say :D

now when i look at it again, i notice that i gave Ven a rather big head haha

I figured Ven's head was more of a perspective thing and the fact that he's still a prepubescent kid at that point, so he wouldn't have that 1:8 or 1:7 head to body ration yet.

4 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

Also, could you include Pluto Jr?  He's Pluto's son from a 1940's short.

I'll...I'll try! I've never drawn cartoon characters and I hardly have any art education, but I'll still try! Not sure how it's gonna turn out hehe

15 hours ago, Double OKP said:

I'll...I'll try! I've never drawn cartoon characters and I hardly have any art education, but I'll still try! Not sure how it's gonna turn out hehe

I wish you luck.

2 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

He's adorable!

Phew! That's good news! I couldn't really tell if I made him ugly, cute, or something else haha. Had to do several sketches before I got that.

Edited by Double OKP

15 minutes ago, Double OKP said:

Phew! That's good news! I couldn't really tell if I made him ugly, cute, or something else haha. Had to do several sketches before I got that.

What did the sketches look like?  Can you post them?

11 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

What did the sketches look like?  Can you post them?

Ahhhhhh...well...they were...pretty terrible.... I had three, but I'll leave one of them out because it looked absolutely wrong lol. (i drew it on paper first, because i find sketching easier that way):

q8hbOXNzp7zRwyOKxh1-BDAMvQszdk5b_pbGEN72EImzIyfjpWgxCPUjrIr_QSIuAhN8aWrt0baq7XX1jvwxxOR1a9XyQc8wfkB7Pt8DDqV43z_gL4bfbOaI19_466-7vhkRg8pY

This one, as you can see, was also pretty terrible. Initially I wanted to draw a look of surprise, but it looked a bit strange. So I changed it to an expression of curiosity (kind of?) where it's like he's saying "Eh?", since from the pics of him in the Disney short it seemed like he was curious about things. Also, I gave him bigger eyes and nose [to try] to make him cuter. This is the original sketch:

gxCFDpfoygG0NcGT82mOXbXpqcH4gk2rHL31TaIY8VYu2dXCQoOwpHvYPg-dCYUMuSxP6GIE_J1G00rrHFlOEwZyGsLHO8b0saOopOxEBW5ANA56JfdltwziamQbuDQCtqHIrLxs

21 hours ago, Double OKP said:

Ahhhhhh...well...they were...pretty terrible.... I had three, but I'll leave one of them out because it looked absolutely wrong lol. (i drew it on paper first, because i find sketching easier that way):

q8hbOXNzp7zRwyOKxh1-BDAMvQszdk5b_pbGEN72EImzIyfjpWgxCPUjrIr_QSIuAhN8aWrt0baq7XX1jvwxxOR1a9XyQc8wfkB7Pt8DDqV43z_gL4bfbOaI19_466-7vhkRg8pY

This one, as you can see, was also pretty terrible. Initially I wanted to draw a look of surprise, but it looked a bit strange. So I changed it to an expression of curiosity (kind of?) where it's like he's saying "Eh?", since from the pics of him in the Disney short it seemed like he was curious about things. Also, I gave him bigger eyes and nose [to try] to make him cuter. This is the original sketch:

gxCFDpfoygG0NcGT82mOXbXpqcH4gk2rHL31TaIY8VYu2dXCQoOwpHvYPg-dCYUMuSxP6GIE_J1G00rrHFlOEwZyGsLHO8b0saOopOxEBW5ANA56JfdltwziamQbuDQCtqHIrLxs

I like the bottom one.  Is that Japanese kanji?  I hope Pluto Jr is in Kingdom Hearts 4.

24 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

I like the bottom one.  Is that Japanese kanji?  I hope Pluto Jr is in Kingdom Hearts 4.

Me too. The top one is super horrible haha.

No, that's Korean. It just says 'Double OKP'

Yes! Pluto Jr's so cute! He definitely should be in a KH game one day, if not KHIV