Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Fan Art Chat

33 minutes ago, inari_sune said:

For a second, I thought Saix was Vexen.

Also, which should I do drawing of Kairi as the Phantom Manor's Beating Heart ghost bride holding a candelabra or a hatchet like in the American theme parks?

So Chapter 18 is finished

There is something I want to show you guys before I post it on Fanfiction

d41zxwz-d827cda1-e4a4-490d-8025-1a4a8c2136bd_copy.png

This was something I always had in mind when I was making the chapter

They're replicas of the Sea Salt Trio

They have silver hair, with yellow eyes, Axelnort actually has Silver Marks instead of red, just for funsies

After they are defeated, they turned into what's similar to the Armor Xion, but with all three combined into one. Picture The Armored Sea Salt having the same head design as Armor Xion, just with the Twilight Torn's colors, and the body actually resembling the Org coat. And it has four arms. Two on top carry two swords that matches Roxas and Xion's themes of either Keyblade, strength and whatsoever, while the four on bottom carry Chakrams

Here's the new Chapter

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14125352/19/Kingdom-Hearts-Wrath-of-Nobodies

Only one to go before the Epilogue

I'll probably end it all off by this weekend

7 hours ago, Albert98 said:

So Chapter 18 is finished

There is something I want to show you guys before I post it on Fanfiction

d41zxwz-d827cda1-e4a4-490d-8025-1a4a8c2136bd_copy.png

This was something I always had in mind when I was making the chapter

They're replicas of the Sea Salt Trio

They have silver hair, with yellow eyes, Axelnort actually has Silver Marks instead of red, just for funsies

After they are defeated, they turned into what's similar to the Armor Xion, but with all three combined into one. Picture The Armored Sea Salt having the same head design as Armor Xion, just with the Twilight Torn's colors, and the body actually resembling the Org coat. And it has four arms. Two on top carry two swords that matches Roxas and Xion's themes of either Keyblade, strength and whatsoever, while the four on bottom carry Chakrams

Here's the new Chapter

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14125352/19/Kingdom-Hearts-Wrath-of-Nobodies

Only one to go before the Epilogue

I'll probably end it all off by this weekend

https://www.deviantart.com/oneoftwo/art/Axel-hooded-26747144 not mine but someone else.  Isn't Axel's sleeves a little pushed up and his figure.  Isn't he also a lot skinnier than this figure?  Sorry for critiquing.

Also, I remember a fanfic from 2006 that I adore called "There Wasn't" about Axel succeeding in turning Sora into a heartless and getting Roxas back.

All chapters have been conceptualized, think I'll truly start writing soon enough
(i censored the end with jon taffer for another server but I think I've already spoiled it here lmao)
Screenshot_2022-11-16-22-36-34-50_6f8f7a6a69f2aa2976412416ecb84f7a.jpg
Screenshot_2022-11-16-22-36-44-09_6f8f7a6a69f2aa2976412416ecb84f7a.png

Not as good as you think. This story has been in development hell for THREE YEARS plus multiple overhauls

Hope it pays off, but either way I will be happy for having concluded this massive project and perhaps be seen as the best filler arc of all time

At least i had an original sketch of the original 18 chapters, though they're on my old pc and refuse to turn it on again

Though stuff is very different (lilium had a "redemption arc" much earlier, Sora was present, Riku was BENCHED, and many characters were taken from non-Disney/Square properties)