Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Fan Art Chat

"Let's go."

This is the fastest drawing I've ever done, I think.
Meh, I can't draw haaaaaaands!!!! Why are they so hard to draw????? Ahaaaa I had to use a reference for this one :sorapout:.....
9GSYSAj6q6BBaHrsm1FRuBv82fnC61Td82OMUselGKQQ3_V_MwBzeVSnhSNJZ4JruNARsW8k-3Cyli7e6XZ26zmUkVxvQJYPb35xFOQbmbpEUuEmIaL3k1OWU30GFwxVeFtknWFm

Edited by Double OKP

KHUX Finale Spoilers:

Spoiler

"'Let's meet tomorrow at Fountain Square. How about noon?'

"That's what you had said, but the next day, you never showed up. So I went searching, but not until the day of the War did I ever see you again. Then, we entered the data world and met once more. But in the end...

"Chirithy had once told me a friend always keeps their promise. So, we'll meet again, no matter how long, because I have an Oath to Return.

"Don't worry. I'm just going to sleep for a bit. When I come to, let us meet with our usual words on the usual street."

UBzwe5dutr2hFddimuwrX_7EGWoMQK6aGOb5tlQRZv4yKKk8z2X_qDg28aZQgxSmMDtKsBt-Q_K-c-hyKEVPBdKGePzcuegwfNzOPcdj32SsbIhu455VDMdHWAHVIeNp2Uo9jhON

Edited by Double OKP

On 6/9/2021 at 12:48 AM, Double OKP said:

"Let's go."

This is the fastest drawing I've ever done, I think.
Meh, I can't draw haaaaaaands!!!! Why are they so hard to draw????? Ahaaaa I had to use a reference for this one :sorapout:.....
9GSYSAj6q6BBaHrsm1FRuBv82fnC61Td82OMUselGKQQ3_V_MwBzeVSnhSNJZ4JruNARsW8k-3Cyli7e6XZ26zmUkVxvQJYPb35xFOQbmbpEUuEmIaL3k1OWU30GFwxVeFtknWFm

It's not too bad.  You should see how I draw hands.

6 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

It's not too bad.  You should see how I draw hands.

I literally had to use a reference though....There's no way I would've drawn that without it lol. Hands are the hardest things to draw...

Just sketching today, no coloring or detailing, 'cause I didn't want to deal with an absolutely frustrating, crashing and glitchy app like this morning.
(eh-heh, I colored it later anyway. Thankfully the app processed smoothly)
JR_Og-TfzL9O0aAFwCtBxPnC0eWNAQnRlBQmZI5V8D6UaFcoCX8l7Gd1HScEjURHMpI-LTqnGrGEk5Sd2fdJuSkaiJFGTDwZ1w2oEqEsfOzv1v08O5fDbV9D2DdU-r8FK_RKlj1Y

Edited by Double OKP