Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KHUX KHUX Chat

its awful, just an awful event thanks to the extreme difficulty spike

The furthest I got was 7million health bars and thats with 2 ULTIMATE FORM sora medals which both had GED -60 and extra attack

its awful, just an awful event thanks to the extreme difficulty spike

Yeah..

I thought Nightmare chirithy was hard

But, aced took the lead

It’s ridiculous, I understand wanting a “challenge” but even then, it looks like all the spikes on difficultly is impossible now

Also with having no continues...it makes it all the more difficult

Of victory

All my medals aren’t those, but a variety

Unfortunately, I don’t have that much 9 medals

Because the medals given aren’t good, during the pulls

I have, namine...but I don’t think I have a chance, because my 41.1 starlight is my best keyblade. But with aced being at a high difficulty...yeah...I don’t know how long I can be farming jewels for medals that are useless

But I don’t know how long the event will last..

@Kazin Whitewind (Ryan) i don't believe the book of prophecies is a macguffin, as you'd said earlier. i read an article recently pointing out that we have been using the term the wrong way. like, a macguffin can be removed from the story and it'll still make sense, but the book of prophecies has a purpose and is vital to the overall story being told

pumpkin is right, skill perks and def boost skills won't affect the def break medals any. i mean, you should have def boost skills regardless, for when def break doesn't happen, and skill perk for any skills that aren't 100% (even db5max starts at 98% before you level it up). but the fact that one monsora didn't get any def breaks and another got all of them? that's just chance

jewels can be obtained from completing story/proud quests (single-time acquisition), daily logins, daily missions, weekly missions, union cross boards, leveling up (5k jewels every 50 levels starting at 350), and from various events (check the quest's prizes to determine if a jewel event or not). otherwise you have to wait for new quests to become available, or spend real world cash to buy more