Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KHUX KHUX Chat

Makes the draw odds in the ticket draws crapier

I guess some people have use for them, though.

At this point, T9 medals are extra for me since I have so many for T10 and T9 that I don't need any more T9 medals solely for subslots.

I made quite a lot of DP selling off any T9 dupes I got.

Beat leviathan with this, renew ventus in pet slot and a friend terranort, its probably easier with a friend riku
Screenshot_20200515-095857_KHUx.jpg

took me some time to find a medal with count+

Probably copied him

You can also use his SN beforehand for a boost so it only deals one damage to be reflected.

This works for count and I cant even make use of a friend medal since even a swipe attack from Ven deals to much damage that will be reflected if it is used, so I used Ven's SN right after Terranort's Special and got the SNs to use over and knock out the Heartless w/ Dark Riku's Special.
image0.png
image1.png
image2.png
image3.png

well, i got the 5 traits from the pulls, 5 more from vip coins, then i bought moogle shop traits twice, so i'm on about 30 rolls

@DANNY.R.G.8 you can get extra attack as a pet trait, but it's the rarest one. it's also extra attack 120% instead of 40%, meaning that the second cast does more damage instead of less

ugh I saved myself

I bought that discounted 3k jewels to try for dark riku, didn't get it, was about to try again but I was like no no

I've already committed a major crime here