Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KHUX KHUX Chat

In the 

Spoiler

MoM and Darkness scene, the localization says:

MoM: Anyone could wind up using them.

But, the Japanese version puts something like:

MoM: I'm interested as to who winds up using them.

Goodness, the different impressions one can get!

They also left out the 'Luxu-kun' part. 

yeah lots of difference as usual

apparently the japanese version is very ambiguous this time

MoM probably just saw Sora beating Xehanort with a meow wow in the book and thought he would make is own version

@hawk222_1550644792 Dream Eaters aren't just in dreams. Sora went back to the awakened Traverse Town where his Dream Eaters appeared, the Chirithys were in the real Daybreak Town, and [Player]'s Spirit companion exists in the data world.

@Noleen#7811 I seriously wish there weren't that many differences! I just hope that I can hurry up and read and understand the Japanese (I literally used Google Translate for that part lol)

another thing i didn't see discussed here yet, Ven and Darkness just clashed, which is pure light and pure darkness clashing, which supposedly would create...

Player witnessing all this and Xehanort dreaming of it explains how he knows so much without MoM telling him, still need to know where those dreams come from

lol, i'll give you that, though traverse town is already weird with the established rules as it is

honestly, i still don't know how that works. if they're dream eaters, they should be confined to the dream world, and yet here they are in ux. makes me think ux is in the dream world, or connected somehow

You know, it's funny how everyone forgot that UX is supposed to be a dream world:

kC-Dc0BJcBs2AgvMk9pdiyTzNxDgKXFapIgss2QvqPRyFs42zv8znaCdSimM2EsEgrWkAjvNuGz0OOCOOjTm-OI99FKo6-udBX52DMw5RmZ-mTUlOtgI1Af11sN1ALfqxINHEJW9

Ava: This session may seem like it's familiar to you, but in a world that is different, one made of dreams...

(The Japanese version much more clearly points she's talking about the world of UX)

I have absolutely NO idea how this works

cause BBS Mickey first appearance in daybreak town is him falling form the sky

maybe that was an hint

even tho donald and goofy clearly crashed a gummi ship

nvm he was in another ship too

I always just assumed they were a projection of some kind but idk

in MoM ||we know mickey's headed to scala... but he'd have to time travel to get there, right?
maybe he somehow ends up in UX in search of scala?||

idk

i also learned a few days ago that at the end of the scene where mickey meets player the first time, there is a shadow on the roofs and that it's using Invi's model but it's never brought up again ever