Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KHUX KHUX Chat

Freaking annoying tbh, & has gotten very old. Like, stuff like this happens in almost every one of my KH games...
Blamed hackers, but then literally why would they?

Blamed myself, but even when I take measures to prevent the bugs, they still happen...
Who is this unlucky??laughsinnomura

that's strange. as far as i can remember, i haven't gotten any major glitches in a KH game....except that one that kinda helped me defeat the Demon Tide in DR

that's what i always wonder. why do hackers hack? what's fun 'bout it, ruinin someone else's stuff? 

Odds are that they’re suffering from psychopathy/sociopathy or some other personality disorder. In general, most people just go about their day...
Takes a certain kinda character to do something like that to someone else...
BUT, I’m assuming those types of hackers are rare in this particular series, bc again...Literally why? Lol

So idk why Nomura & nem continue to forsake my consoles like thislaughsinnomura

Nahh never even heard of those until yesterday tbh

& yes, I skipped some to get to the cutscenes. But like I said, last week, I went through them all trying to complete all objectives and these quests were done

I also didn’t start skipping quests until I got to the 300’s bc I knew I needed mythril shards. So it’s a mystery why this kinda crap always happens to me lol