Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KHUX KHUX Chat

you can do them whenever you want but some requirements pretty early on ask for specific keyblade you unlock in normal story

pretty sure you can't get farther in proud than in normal

Ok, I figured it was something like that because I read a beginners guide that said you should pull for some Kairi medals from that banner but it was like a year old so I figured the information was no longer relevant due to the game's infamous power creep

Also I got some trait medals but I don't have the medals they're supposed to be used on but I've heard they have a side purpose if you equip your spirit with them. Are they worth holding onto or no?

trait medals can be used to lvl up other medal if you don't care about them, they are jsut a bait to make you draw more

make sure the medal you level up are same type for more xP

@veedragon i think what you're talking about is a high score challenge. certain medals increase your overall score by a certain %, but the trait medals for those same medals give the same % bonus

so say you have a sephiroth trait medal. if you equip it, you'll get the same % bonus you'd get if you had an actual sephiroth equipped (like say, 25%). but since trait medals cost 999, you can only equip them on your pet slot

oh, and you should only keep trait medals if you think you'll actually get the medal at some point. (or if you spent a lot of jewels and all you have to show for it are trait medals...)