Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KHUX KHUX Chat

@nina2wings Self promotion is a bit of a Gray area. In most cases of the rulings it's focused on social media over things like ux parties but there is a chance that multiple people will start spamming this chat with ux party adverts. So for the time being I would assume that it isn't allowed. However, it does bring up a good question that I'll verify in the meantime.

thank you marluxia

yeah I know no self promotion but I figured since this directly has to do with a game many of us play it might be ok. It's not really diverting from this server either. I will respect whatever is decided though. I just thought I would ask.

Oh yeah no it's good to ask. Its not a bad point, it is relevant to the topic at hand. My only worry is that because there isn't a dedicated channel for ux parties so it could this channel could get spammed rather easily. However at the same time UX parties don't have any built in follower/subscriber system nor is it a very wide reaching social media platform which is what encourages people to post so many links to their Youtubes and Twitter.