Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KHUX KHUX Chat

This is a huge relief that there are reprints b/c I can totally skip this and have more time to save.

It' more new user-friendly for those that don't have the buffers as well.

In another server I'm in, people are speculating that Kairi and Xion are going to be upgradable soon rather than outclassed by a new buffer.

Hopefully if that is the case, it's just using Dual Meows to upgrade them like KH III Sora and not using other copies of the same medal like KH II Sora and Riku EX for a bigger buffer.

What I've seen often is that SN KH III Kairi/SN Xion have been in the pool for other deals, free daily draws, and ticket draws, so they've been a bit easier to come by.

I got three of Kairi before I finally got Xion's.

It looks like the five-pull mercy aspect isn't exclusive to VIP/locked behind a paywall this time, so they're also F2P-friendly and probably great for players like tofu.

Another nice guarantee is the fact that at least two KH III medals are guaranteed in each pull along w/ VIP coins.

I'm still planning on opting to skip the medal banners myself.

I feel like cringe

To make my khux avatar a big sis to ven is something too far from beyond

Theu freaken look like eachother but she has diff hair color and a bit of greenie eyes

Like venty wenty. Also some close to me said she really looks like ven. Whut ?