Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KHUX KHUX Chat

I had used Angelic Amber's SN before the last medal EA so the buffs and upright STR would carry over to the subsequent turns. Extra gauges also came in handy. The rest depended on Combo I RNG.
image0.png
image1.png
image2.png

Gauge-wise, Riku was more cost-efficient.

The Marluxia has more multiplier potential, but only if you get a critical hit w/ him and has lower base strength as well as a different base SN.

This setup could work where Angelic Amber's SN is just used on the second turn.
image0.png

i have a strat, copied it from my party leader

sleeping lion. put a doublecast copy medal on the first slot, followed by either kh3 ven or uf sora (doublecast preferred). then you put kh3 kairi a w/second chance, followed by another doublecast copy medal and kh3 ven or uf sora (also doublecast preferred). slap amber onto the pet slot and pick your best friend medal (we have a uf sora with extra attack 120%, for example).

you basically run everything normally, but before activating the second attack on your friend medal, do kairi's supernova followed directly by amber's supernova

you'll die, but since it wasn't the end of your turn, you'll keep those buffs you stockpiled, and then you'll start doing some massive damage

you'll get killed regularly on your second turn, but you should have enough damage to kill him on your third

it's a little specific, admittedly, but it works