Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KHUX KHUX Chat

Reverse medals heal it while power attacks get reflected.
I suggested KH II Kairi [EX+] as your primary buffer if you don't have other since it's convenient for gauges and has become more common.

I like how a boss track from DDD is used in it, but this this suggests more parts.

I remember playing kh chi on browser. I had a hard time learning how to play since everything was in Japanese, but the translate option on browser worked to give instructions. Gotta say, although I liked how kh chi was more open exploration and wasn't mission based like Unchained or union cross, I think the medals are way more fun to use.

I actually had a character on chi who I imagined died during the Keyblade war and the one in union cross is my real character.

https://images.khinsider.com/Icons/Content%20Pages/KHx/Cards/Assist%20Cards/SR/Kairi07.png

https://images.khinsider.com/Icons/Content%20Pages/KHx/Cards/Assist%20Cards/SR/Namine02.png

Yeah it was def more fanservicey laughsinnomura

This is why I didn't like medals at first, I found it boring because I've played the games

But in hindsight medals are probably better for this exact reason, lol

here's something you can do. put an overwrite stained glass medal (7, 8, or 9) in the first slot of darkgnaw followed by your buffer (preferably xion), then put about 3 reverse power medals (whichever ones are your strongest), at least one of which needs to affect the counters (dw roxas does 6 hits, for example). put a copy medal with extra attack on the pet slot (angelic amber or demyx are good), then find a friend who's sharing kh3 xemnas

the idea is to activate xemnas' 280% guilt boost at the beginning of your turn, then go through your setup and force the counters on the hammer to 0 by the time you get to xemnas. you'll carry over the reverse str boosts and the 280% guilt boost, then your stained glass will reset the defender's counter to keep you from dying right away, and you can repeat the process again. ideally you'll have enough str boosts from xemnas to kill both enemies by your 3rd turn